miserable...

grace

Reaction score
i dont know whats wrong with me, i feel so fed up i feel like crying. i feel disgusing today, i look disgusting, im in a disgusting mood, i feel so depressed.

i know i sound like a moaning minnie and i keep telling myself to snap out of it but i feel so shit, have any of you ever felt this way? will it go away? i dont want to feel like this! i should be happy and jumping with joy, im so lucky to be pregnant so why does it seem like such a chore?

please let this be my hormones, i dont like this side of me. :(

sory for moaning

LOL do a search on my recent posts you could be me!!!
"APPARENTLY" it does get better :roll:

i just read your post on your first birth and now im terrified of that too! oh at least its all coming in one day, think i will have an early night to avoid a nervous breakdown.

poor you by the way, you must be terrified of that happening again. :shock:

LOL you could say that, i guess its kinda outta ma hands, what will be will be :pray:

You'll be ok Grace chin up chicken eh? :hug:

i have the same feelings some days, then others im over the moon and cant believe how lucky and wonderful i am to be creating a tiny human being

I think most have us have felt like this at some stage, give yourself a pampering day/morning/ evening etc. If you cant afford to go to a salon do it at home, when I felt like that I gave myself a facial sauna, then a facepack and exfoliation, (havent got a bath) had long hot shower with nice shower gel, then defuzzed as best I could ( :D ), loads of moisturiser, done me finger nails (couldnt reach toes) , deep conditioned my hair etc etc etc. I felt sooo much better afterwards

hope you feel better soon

yeah Grace, I've had a few days where I've felt like this too. I try to keep myself busy so that I don't have time to dwell on it. I still burst out crying for no reason too - was ironing the other day and was sobbing my heart out for 10 mins then felt ok afterwards. I'm sure it's just the hormones xx

Aww girls....honestly i don't know where this notion of being the blooming expectant mum, knitting baby cardigans and exciteldy stroking her bump whilst painting the nursery in dungaress comes from....i blame the media. It is a rollercoaster of emotions not helped by all these hormones we are overloaded with. I felt like crying yesterday because somebody queue jumped me...that is really not me.
I don't want to upset you even more but i only felt human again after i gave birth...but others are different...one way or another it will get better :hug:

aw, i'm sure it's just the hormones...(that's what i tell myself when i'm crabby anyway :roll: ) I have serious ups and downs...some days im really happy and excitable and others i'm down in the dumps. But these things will always get better :)

i just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for helping me realise im not a lunatic and i wont shortly be admitted to the local psychiatric hospital. after an enormous argument with my oh on friday night, then an apology on saturday (i feel bad for taking it out on him all the time but ive warned him not to take anything i say personally) i feel so much better.

the off days are horrible, i find myself wondering if its all worth it but i know it is, of course it is. please dont think i take it for granted or that im ungrateful, i know how blessed i am and today im thinking clearly! :)

so thanks girlies, youre all so helpful and sympathetic!

im really looking forward to my scan on tuesday! its a rescan, i feel lucky to have another although im a little worried, as you are!

have a good bank hol.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back