Miserable pinky!!!!

Pinky38

Reaction score
Just thought I would post a quickie as feeling really miserable!!!
I should be happy as just had wicked week in Spain with hubby 8) .... AF arrived on wed but didnt spoil our holiday relaxing!
On wed had call from mum who said not to worry but she had something to tell me that my baby bro's (6yrs younger) girlfriend in hos!! :shock:
She had found out she was pregnant and they thought it was eptopic so rushed her in. Turns out all is fine they have had two scans and seen heartbeat. They have been togethe for 8yrs and she is 27. We are very close and she was my bridesmaid!!!
I love them both dearly but since M/C in March I feel sad angry and upset that its not us. :cry:
I am not a horrid person but am annoyed with myself for feeling like this.... Any advice????? :think:
Sorry for long post.

at the moment hun there is no advice to to give, as no one can tell u how to feel. but if you're the same as me I was angry and upset at first and it took a while to accept it. My sister is due anyday and tbh im really looking forward to it. just take it day after day hun :hug:

Pinky, you are not a horrible person - you are a very normal person who's been through something you probably wouldn't wish on your worst enemy and it's only natural to mourn the loss of what you might have had. To see someone else get what you so dearly want, even if she is a complete saint, is hard to bear - it's tough and you wouldn't be a human being if you didn't find it tough. I've had two losses myself and one of my friends just had a baby last week - I can tell you I've felt everything you're feeling right now, it's very tough but you will get through it. Saying that, I've not yet met her baby and I am going to find that extremely difficult but as my very practical hubby says, what can you do but paste a smile on your face and just get through it then come home for cuddles in bed whilst you cry. I know it sounds silly but that's what we do - paste a smile on and cry later. It's a tough one hon but please don't kick yourself over feeling what you're feeling ok? :hug:

You're not alone here. Its hard enough dealing with the disappointment let alone when someone gets what you so desperately want.

It happened to me, I miscarried and then a few months later my good friend told me she was pregnant. While I felt thrilled for her I also felt this gut wrenching jealousy that it wasn't me. I felt at that point that I would never survive and live through seeing her being pregnant. I didn't think we could both be lucky enough to have what we wanted at the same time. But then to my surprise I did get pregnant.

What I'm trying to say is that yes what you're feeling is normal but not to lose hope, it is out there your BFP, it will come in time.

The only advice I can give is to hold on, it won't go away quickly but its part of the healing process, time (such a cliché!) is a healer and in time you'll be able to move on. You'll never forget but it won't be so heart wrenching.

:hug: :hug:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Thanks ladies I am really happy for them and I do love them dearly.
My hubby and I both wish we had met when we were younger!!!
I am 38 and he is 40.

Seeing consultant on 5th june so need tokeep chin up :pray: and I am going to be an auntie for the 1st time!!!! :dance:

hun i know what you mean. Atm im at the hard to look at preggy women stage....im ok talking like on here but not actually seeing face to face. I dont know what im gonna be like when my cousin has her baby soon...
Hope your ok hun
xxx take it wasy hun and dont be blaming yourself for your feelings, its natural!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back