miscarrying?

exohx123

Reaction score
i started bleeding on sunday but it then turned to brown blood n then yesterday it was red, ive had like discharge style blood, ive had very few clots and no pain, ive had 5 miscarriages and every one of them ive had heavy bleeding loads of big clots and extreme pain but with this i havent had any of that could there be a chnce i am still pregnant? ive had more symptoms these 2 days than i have when i first found out i was pregnant. i dont want to go to doctors of epu as i feel like im always there

I don't think there is any way of telling for sure until you have had a scan. I hope it's not the worst for you. I had brown and red blood and baby was fine at the scan (unfortunately they also found I had a blocked fallopian tube which ultimately didn't end well) FX hun good luck

I'll explain what my mc was like, it only completed on Sunday so still very recent. Just to warn you that it ends a bit graphically so don't read if you don't want to.

With my miscarriage it started last wednesday with very light spotting (brown blood) and extremely light with no pain at first. The blood was very mild and mainly I just had a lot of discharge with slight blood in it. Thursday I had no bleeding at all then a tiny bit of brown dischargey blood again on Friday. Then on Saturday period pain started but nothing alarming and the brown blood came back and was more like streaking until the afternoon when I started gushing bright red blood and lots of clots. Sunday morning I was in severe pain losing a lot of blood with contractions and that evening my little bean came out.

The thing is, every symptom and disappearing and reappearing symptom will have been the onset of miscarriage for some and just a normal pregnancy symptom for another. You can't really tell and sadly we're all quite helpless in this situation so you can only try to be positive and not stress yourself out as much as possible xx

So sorry you are in limbo with this, its a horrible place to be :( The only way to know is to go to the epu, you will only feel more stressed wondering of either possibility xx

I'd definitely go to EPU and get scanned, I know it's tough when you have been though it before the idea of facing it again is scary, but it would be better to know if everything is ok so you're not stressing yourself out. You are in my thoughts and I hope the outcome is positive x

I'd say get to your EPU and report it to get your scan and put your mind at rest. I had very light brown spotting and it ended in MC. I don't mean to be a doom and gloom merchant and I know a lot of people spot throughout their pregnancy and it turns out just fine, but it's best to check and put your mind at rest. Good luck!

exohx123 did you get checked out in the end? I've been coming back to check and hoping for some good news xx

yh got checked n miscarried so back to ttc :-/ sorry not been on xx

so sorry for your loss :hugs: have you been tested for recurrent miscarriage?xx

lots of hugs to you :hugs: It's so cruel isn't it? I hope you're getting lots of tlc from friends and family. Message if you'd like to talk, I had a mc over last weekend xx

So sorry hun. I hope they will offer you some support and some tests if you haven't had them already. Miscarriages are so heart-breaking, sending virtual hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back