miscarried

viennahunter

Reaction score
Hi,

I lost my baby this morning. Having mixed feelings right now and feel like I want to try again straight away.

Does anyone know if it is ok to start again straight away???

awww hun im so so sorry :hug:
they usually advise at least 1 normal af before trying again but i know lots of people have caught again straight away best thing you can do is go with what your heart tells you and try when you are ready xxxxxxxxxxx

I miscarried in June and had one period and then fell pregnant straight away. I have heard that its best to wait for 3 cycles before falling pregnant again, but have never been given a reason why. Personaly I found it helped me enormously to be pregnant again because it took some of the pain, emptiness and feelings of loss away.

Good luck :pray: XX

Jane

the doctors advict to wait a few months but to be honest if your ready i would try straight away im sorry for your loss hun take care xxxxxxxxxx

im so sorry to hear your news. :cry:
agree with the others and do what your heart tells you.

So sorry to hear your news :cry: :hug:

Follow your heart babe

hi hun im so so sorry for your loss, look after yourself :hug: :hug: x x

So sorry to hear your sad news - hope you're OK. Not sure about when to start trying again - agree with Rach - do what your heart tells you.

Take care and good luck

LBxx

:cry: Aw babes, I know exactly how you feel, You need to take advise from a medical expert, one who knows your medical history and the type of miscarriage you have had, silly to talk of types but there are different MC's
With mine on Monday I had a missed miscarriage, hemorraged badly and needed 4 units of blood and emergency surgery, I know i want to try again straight away, i hate the sad empty feeling i have been left with, BUT I also know that MY body could not support a new life right now. I am not well enough physically... I don't want to loss another one because i wouldn't wait a few weeks till i was fit and healthy. You see what i am saying doll???
I truely understand you wanting to be pregnant right away again, and that the girls on here saying go for it..... BUT Please get proper advise first..... better safe and ready than having your heart broken again, PM me anytime. Talking helps me too.... :hug: Lv and best wishes to you and your angel
Yvonne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back