Miscarried 1 year ago..

ButtercupDaisy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm feeling really down at the moment. I have had 3 miscarriages since ttc. My last one being June last year. I haven't even had a hint of a bfp since then and its been 15 months now :(
Has anyone been in the same position, any advice? I feel i'm never gonna get my baby.

Hiya, sorry to hear you are feeling down. Are you under the care of a fertility clinic or getting any treatment?

We have been ttc our first for 4 years. I had a mc in June 14, then didn't get pregnant again until Sept 15, then lost that one too. After that one we started fertility treatment (clomid). I did 6 cycles, the last of which ended with a chemical pregnancy. After that I asked if I could try more clomid rather than take our one IVF attempt, which they agreed to another 3 cycles. I then got pregnant on my 7th clomid cycle, 10 months after our last mc. It has been really tough, the worst thing for me is how long it takes us to get pregnant and then how easily I've lost them, it is heartbreaking to have that glimmer of hope and then to have it snatched away.

Hi, I am sorry to know yr sad story. I have no first hand experiences, but I recommed that y (yr doc) dig deeper to find out why you can't conceive. There are various reasons why mc occurs. It might be poor sperm quality, chromosomal issues (if so, you might consider combining yr treatment with PGS NGS), genetics ( karyotype test is helpful) and many others. I would recommend that you do additional test(s) to find out the reasons and to increase yr chances of having a problem-free pregnancy. All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back