Miscarriage?

KWalker1

Reaction score
This is abit of a long story so please bare with me...

24th April I found it was pregnant. A week later I woke up bleeding. I went to A&E and was told my hormone levels were low at 147. I went back 2 days later and they were 198, two days after that they were 224.

2 days after that (May 7th) I was given an etnernal scan and was told I didn’t have an ectopic pregnancy or internal bleeding. Blood tests came at 106. The next day I started bleeding and cramping heavily, passing lots of clots. I went back the following Monday and my bloods were 56. I have miscarried.

I’d been bleeding for about 3 weeks, but last Friday it got really heavy so went back. They did a blood test and my levels were 47. I was told to come back in a week.

I went back yesterday and by this point I’ve been bleeding for 4
Weeks. However, my result yesterday showed a rise of 56? I know there’s no way I could still be pregnant but neither myself or my doctor can explain the rise.

Has anyone had anything similar before?

Hi Kwalker, I'm sorry to hear this, it sounds like a horrible emotional rollercoaster for you - I don't have exact experience of this I'm afraid but just wanted to say I hope everything works out for you. Could it be retained pregnancy tissue that your body is trying to expel maybe? If you've had scans probably not because they would have likely seen it but it just made me wonder. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back