Miscarriage signs?

adebee

Reaction score
Just wondering what a mc feels like? I've had a mmc before so no cramps no bleeding the heartbeat stopped between 8-10wks.

I'm 8 weeks today and have had period like cramps for 2-3 days, my lower back aches with an urge to go for a no2 but constipated so can't. Had pinky brown discharge when wiping a few times too.

Just wanting honest answers from anyone who's experienced similar and its led to mc as I'm worrying now xxx

Both my mcs I had no warnings with, I just suddenly had a huge gush of blood. There was no cramping, no change in symptoms, nothing to warn it may be coming. The second I did have a heads up as I had tested in the morning with my last frer and the line was really light. I took a change of clothes and some supplies with me as we were going out for the day for my birthday and it is a good thing I did as suddenly there was blood everywhere.

I had awful pains afterwards but nothing before hand.

I know it is hard to do but try to be positive and not to think about mc. Someone on here said there is nothing you can do to lose a good pregnancy, and nothing you can do to save a bad one. Enjoy it as much as you can.

I agree with snowbee. Try not to worry. I have had 4 mcs and each one has been very different. I know it's a worrying time but remember cramping is normal as things start to stretch and they say not to worry about spotting too much unless you have red blood and pain. Even then, doesn't always mean the worst. I would ask for a scan for a reassurance xx

I should be following my same advise, but try not to worry and get stressed.
When I had my MC in July, I had some strong-ish cramping every few minutes. Just after, there was some brown blood when I wiped and then the following morning it was bright red and much more of it. Like a light period for me. I only bled for 1.5 days. There wasn't much blood or pain.
I had cramping before I MC'ed, but I just knew, that that cramping was different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back