Miscarriage or just over reacting?

carpenter

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a first time mummy-to-be and I’ve have never posted on a forum before.

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and about 4 days ago started to have brown spotting, at first I put this down to implantation bleeding, the next day it got slightly more.
The day after this it turned red and was more than spotting and was there every time I wiped but not actually soaking into a pad, I also had bad cramps and backache.
Today the pain is a lot less and more of a dull ache and the bleeding has lessened.

My Hubby took me to A&E today but they sent us away giving us an appointment for an early scan on Monday.

I am a worrier at the best of times but this is even worse.

Am I having a Miscarriage or just over reacting?

this could be normal hun, did the hospital take some blood tests to check your hcg? fingers crossed for you xx

Try not to worry & hope all goes well on Monday, the wait is the worst xxxx

Try not to worry hon, it could be normal bleeding!!

Hope the scan confirms things are ok! X

Hope everythings ok at your scan. I had some bleeding and bad cramps this pregnancy and so far everything is ok I'm nearly twelve weeks x

Sorry you have had to go through this honey! All you can do is wait for the scan which I know is agonising. I hope for a good result for you! Xxx

this could be normal hun, did the hospital take some blood tests to check your hcg? fingers crossed for you xx

No they didn't just made appointment and sent us on our way. Trying to stay positive but really scared.

Thank you all for the kind words.

XxX

Has the bleeding increased or the pain got worse? X

I hope you are over reacting hon and everything is fine. Keep us posted xx

Hiya, it could be nothing. I have a 15 month old and bled at 5, 8 and 13 weeks with her and she made it :) I also had two miscarriages, both at over 11 weeks. That was completely different than the spotting I had, as it was way way heavier and the pain was quite intense. That's how I would tell the difference. Seeing any blood during pregnancy is so utterly frightening so it's good you got a scan! Hope it's ok and your scan is good news xxx

Hi Ladies

Thank you all for your support. Unfortunately it’s been confirmed as a miscarriage.:(

But at least we know for definite now.

XxX

Sorry about that honey! Take care! Xxx

Oh I am sorry to hear that hon, I was hoping that it was normal pregnancy bleeding.

Big hugs to you :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back