Miscarriage dates

Maximus17

Reaction score
So when do you count as cd1 after miscarriage ? Is it the day bleeding starts or stops or whenever you see ‘not pregnant’ on the test?

I'd go with first day of bleeding, but be mindful that it might not be a normal length of cycle :hug:

Ah ok. I am so sore from the surgery so not even thinking about TTC yet but I was just wondering how it all works out. I am going to give myself at least another week to even start trying to heal or maybe even more. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster these last couple of weeks. I even thought of not TTC anymore but I am sure I will change my mind ...

Yes it will take time for you to be in the right place, physically and emotionally. For some people they feel ready quickly.

Ah ok. I am so sore from the surgery so not even thinking about TTC yet but I was just wondering how it all works out. I am going to give myself at least another week to even start trying to heal or maybe even more. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster these last couple of weeks. I even thought of not TTC anymore but I am sure I will change my mind ...

Big hugs to you my lovely, just take time to heal, it not easy and your allowed to grieve for as long as you need to xx

I counted from the first day of heavy bleeding.

So sorry, Maximus.

Did you have a D&C? I know someone who had one who was told to wait 3 months before trying. What did they say at the hospital?

So sorry you've had to go through this. xx

I had laparoscopy than they did ERPC so not sure if that’s D&C. They told me to wait for one cycle but I think I would want to try as soon as I heal which might be another one week or so. I don’t think I could wait for 3 months to be honest.

So sorry you are going through this maximus, I have recently had a miscarriage too and I’m counting cycle day 1 as the day I had heavy bleeding, cramps and passed the sac naturally, although I had been spotting which was getting a bit heavier for the 5 days before, well it’s been 28 days since I passed the sac no sign of AF and don’t think I’ve had any clear signs of ovulation either, I was regular before the MC, anyone else who has experienced this how long was it between MC and next period?

So sorry you are going through this maximus, I have recently had a miscarriage too and I’m counting cycle day 1 as the day I had heavy bleeding, cramps and passed the sac naturally, although I had been spotting which was getting a bit heavier for the 5 days before, well it’s been 28 days since I passed the sac no sign of AF and don’t think I’ve had any clear signs of ovulation either, I was regular before the MC, anyone else who has experienced this how long was it between MC and next period?

Mine was about three and a half weeks from when I started the heavy bleeding, but I bled for 10 days before that. it's different for everyone. My AF haven't been terribly regular since the mc and my ovulation was all over the place...I had 6 days of flashing smileys the first month.

I spotted for 2 days then heavily bled for 10 days but carried on bleeding for another 10, my AF arrived 30 days after the first day of heavy bleeding and I’m usually 28 days on the dot

I had laparoscopy than they did ERPC so not sure if that’s D&C. They told me to wait for one cycle but I think I would want to try as soon as I heal which might be another one week or so. I don’t think I could wait for 3 months to be honest.

No that's not a D&C...apparently recovery from what you had is quicker. I was exhausted after mine for a few months. I hope the recovery goes well.

Thanks I also looked it up and it seems a lot easier to recover from ERPC. Once the spotting stops we will TTC again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back