miscarriage at 9 1/2 weeks

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Hi Ladies...

I started to spot browny/pinky late on wed and then when i woke yesterday it was more red, only when i wiped mind, through the day it got slightly heavier but nothing too bad, i called my gp who got me an early scan this morning.
When i got into the scan room they done a normal belly scan and found it a bit hard to see then they done an internal scan which showed that my baby died about a week ago, i was offered two options, one to let nature take its course but that may take a few weeks and i might even end up having a mini labour or the other option was to have a d/c to remove it all in one go, i have taken that option as i dont fancy having all the pain or maybe even seeing the little one pass which they said was very possible..
I really didn't think it would hit me this hard, i cant fight back the tears, it took me a year to get this far and now its been taken away from me....

Just thought i'd let you all know.. I would have been 10 weeks on tuesday..x..

im so so sorry to hear this hun

sending lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

we are all here for you Pm me anytime :hug: :hug:

Oh hun, Im so sorry xxxxx
Words cannot express.x

iM so so sorry, i hate seeing ppl go through this...

Always here if u need a chat

xxx

So sorry to hear your sad news - thinking of you x :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi ya,

First of all thank you to everyone for all your kind coments..

I had my op yesterday and everything went well, was bleeding quite alot when i came around but that has slowed right down to nearly nothing now.. Im still gutted obviously but also just want to start trying as soon as i can cos i think the only thing to truly make me get over this will be to be pregnant again, does this sound too fast or is it quite normal to feel this way? :cry:

Sorry for your loss hun, I think it is quite naturel to want to try again as soon as possible ....... to try and fill that terrible void that has been left ....
but allow yourself time to heal (both physically and mentally) and if you need to, even to mourn your little one.

Have a word with your doctor but I am sure you will know when the time is right for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: My doc advised waiting one cycle so that you can be sure everything is back to normal. Not for any medical reason really just as a precaution and peace of mind. so sorry for your loss. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back