Miscarriage at 10 weeks

Thanks ladies. I was lying in the hospital bed last night trying for about an hour to get the wretched tiny winey mouse and keyboard on the TV unit thing to work so that I could come on here to talk but I gave up in the end.

I've never has a miscarriage before and it made me realise how strong we women are that we keep going, having babies is an incredibly strong thing to do and very precious. TTC can be tough, pregnancy can be tough, labour can be tough and bringing up kids can be tough but it's the most important job in the world and worth every bit of difficulty that you have to go through for the incredible joy it brings you and the world. My OH said to me last night that he's glad he's not a woman as he wouldn't be able to do it all but I'm actually glad to be a woman as it is special to be able to create life like this.

Love to you all
+++

Rosebay said:
Thanks ladies. I was lying in the hospital bed last night trying for about an hour to get the wretched tiny winey mouse and keyboard on the TV unit thing to work so that I could come on here to talk but I gave up in the end.

I've never has a miscarriage before and it made me realise how strong we women are that we keep going, having babies is an incredibly strong thing to do and very precious. TTC can be tough, pregnancy can be tough, labour can be tough and bringing up kids can be tough but it's the most important job in the world and worth every bit of difficulty that you have to go through for the incredible joy it brings you and the world. My OH said to me last night that he's glad he's not a woman as he wouldn't be able to do it all but I'm actually glad to be a woman as it is special to be able to create life like this.

Love to you all
+++

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111