misbehaving already!!! *updated with pic finally!*

Bunnykins

Reaction score
Had my 12 week scan and all was fantastic!!! I am over the moon I can finally relax for the first time in months!!!

The little bubs was being very naughty though and refused to turn the right way for the nuchal measurement, so much so in fact I ended up having to have an internal scan just so she could get to it!! Think this one is going to be a handful as its started playing up early on lol ;-)
I cannot get over how wriggly they are and how much they move, she jiggled my tummy and it was literally doing somersaults, absolutely amazing!!!

I got some really clear pics because it was internal though so it wasnt all bad! I'll try and get them on the PC today and post them up.

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hey, I had mine last week and I too cant believe how amazing it was. Little bambino wouldnt move so she could look at the back of the neck. So after abit of tummy jiggling our little baby went crazy, arms and legs everywhere. Was so speechless watching. It definately puts your mind at rest I just cant wait for the next one now :) We are due one day apart too!! im due on the 25th xx

Im so pleased for you Bunnykins, your post screams "I am happy!" Its nice to see good news and positivity :)
XX

Thanks Cherrybinky, I feel bad being so happy when there is so much sadness on here and people are having such a rough time :-( but there has to be some positives to tri 1 and I can safely say the scan is one of them!!! It was the best thing that has ever happened to me, I cant stop jigging around and smiling!! so chuffed I even showed the vet my scan pic this morning whilst he was giving my rabbit his booster shots, I think he was a bit bemused!!!!

Robtans1st yey we will be mummies at the same time, its a nice time of year to have a baby I think, not too cold there will still be the odd autumny day for pram walks!!! Its so funny when they go crazy on the scan it is a real head trip, my hubby is still going on about it he thought it was hilarious, everytime we go over a speed hump in the car now he apologises to the baby for making it jiggle :) did you get a DVD with your scan, we got one and I've watched it a million times I cant get enough of his little gorgeous waving arms!!!!

Oh wow I didn't know babies move so much!! So cute :) I was so excited just to see a heartbit on my early scan. This must have been an amazing experience!!

Aww no we didnt get a DVD, we got 3 copies of one pic! We were literally in and out too, the woman was lovely and pointed everything out but wish we had been offered a DVD. Maybe they dont do it round here?! Yes, I agree it will be a lovely time of year im just worried about being heavily pregnant in summer time. Do you work? If so do you know when you will be starting your maternity? I have no idea, I work full time in a clothes shop and the thought of being on my feet all day in a hot, sweaty shop with no air con is not very appealing!! Also through the summer holidays! Argh no thanks!! lol Have you suffered with morning sickness? Mine has been quite bad, started to tail off the last 2 weeks or so then boom this morning its back!! Sorry for all the questions lol think you may have to be my pregnancy buddy!! xx

Thats such a lovely post. I'm so happy for you and certainly sounds like you are going to have your hands full with a mischievious little one x

It's lovely to hear something nice today, time seems to be dragging until my scan when I can relax a bit too!

oh thats lovely, it must be so overwhelming. Glad it all went well for you and wee wriggler :) My 12 week scan is 7th april, really looking forward to it, but really nervous. xx

Do you work? If so do you know when you will be starting your maternity? I have no idea, I work full time in a clothes shop and the thought of being on my feet all day in a hot, sweaty shop with no air con is not very appealing!! Also through the summer holidays! Argh no thanks!! lol Have you suffered with morning sickness? Mine has been quite bad, started to tail off the last 2 weeks or so then boom this morning its back!! Sorry for all the questions lol think you may have to be my pregnancy buddy!! xx

I've given a rough date for maternity leave to my work, I was thinking 12th Sept and then having 2 weeks hols prior to that so I would actually leave work on 29th August. I might review this though and add an extra week on as August could be a tough month to work, I'm the same with no air con!!!!
Morning sickness has been hell, I've had it really bad too, ended up in hospital at one point. I was the same, it started to tail off around 12 weeks for a day or 2 then it came back with a vengence and I was bedridden again this weekend :wall2: how is your sickness doing is it calming down yet?? Being pregnancy buddies we can move to tri 2 at the same time yey!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back