Miraculous Vanishing Bump...

Katy_89

Reaction score
34+5
34and345bump008.jpg

35+6
bump356008.jpg

Where the hell did he go? I'm still only measuring about 29cm, which is what I've been since about 30 weeks :( I guess I was holding water from the drip when I took the other one. People keep saying my bump doesn't look that small, but if I show you this pic you can see it better...My fundal height has never got higher than that. It's not that he's dropped, because I've always had that whole handwidth of squishy bit at the top of my womb.

bump356013.jpg

xx

Last edited:
Looks like baby has dropped to me! :yay: Just the shape of your bump is different

Awww he's just gone lower and moved about a bit :) that's a good thing maybe the heads getting ready to engage? exciting :D

He's moving and shaking about is that little one :yay: You do have the most marvellous bump, still, Katy! :hug:

Definately looks like he has dropped to me too :)
Woohoo I'm excited for you.
Best of luck hun x :hug:

He better bloody had be engaging, otherwise these pains in my bits and pieces are all for no reason :lol: xx

definately engaging, or getting close to it!! mine both started moving down and sat there floating about for a few weeks before they engaged and then just popped in and suddenly dropped!! lovely bump tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back