• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miracles happen....NOT

emilia

Reaction score
... and I'm referring to the Nickysticky10 thread that was locked!

When I say "Miracles happen"... I mean from a SPELLING point! I have read some posts from 100's of people on this forum & "spelling" isn't everyones forte....
... what a treat to see Nickysticky10 spelling beautifully... considering she's 11 years old.... doesn't go to school or being homeschooled! ... Something tells me she's an old head on a young body.......... something tells me she's just another nutter stringing you along!

Emilia xx :wave:

Hi

Are you saying that maybe shes a fake im confused?
Katrina

Another one?! This place is seriously starting to confuse me. :think:

Read between the lines.... this girls' vocabulary & spelling is that of an reasonably educated AND mature person.
I don't think for one minute her post is genuine... that's just me.

I'm not one for making accusations, but this one is a tad too obvious!

Emilia xx

Its obvious isnt it, so surely we dont need another thread on the subject? she dosnt come on here anymore as she stated in her last post "im leaving" so why does it matter?

cassi said:
Its obvious isnt it, so surely we dont need another thread on the subject? she dosnt come on here anymore as she stated in her last post "im leaving" so why does it matter?

Cassi... I'm no detective and I certainly don't spend enough time on here to participate in arguments, etc. I'm old-school here.... part of the old regime if you want to call it that. :D

As you said above.... "it's obvious isn't it".... I posted thread because I couldn't understand what her posts were tolerated for 2 pages, when her first post was a load of guff?!!

I'm not one for making threads on nonsence.... I just wanted to add my view, but that thread was locked.

Will put a sock in it now and enjoy everyone elses posts on FAKES for the next "how many ever" weeks.

Emilia xx

[quote="emiliaI'm old-school here.... part of the old regime if you want to call it that. :D

Emilia xx[/quote]

I told myself i wasnt going to get involved in all of this but *yawn* :roll:

Forgive me if i have read that out of context but so what if you are old school and been here longer than others, What does that prove??

And also was there any need to point out that some of the members have a problem with spelling the way you did?

Flame said:
[quote="emiliaI'm old-school here.... part of the old regime if you want to call it that. :D

Emilia xx

I told myself i wasnt going to get involved in all of this but *yawn* :roll:

Forgive me if i have read that out of context but so what if you are old school and been here longer than others, What does that prove??

And also was there any need to point out that some of the members have a problem with spelling the way you did?[/quote]

Flame... I'm sorry, but you're reading me wrong. You're right about the fact that I didn't have to mention that I was old school.... I should have made myself clear.... I was just thinking out loud really.... :oops: :wave: If you've known me for the time I've been a member, you'll perhaps know me a bit better.... I'm not a stirrer.

With regards to the spelling... I was not offending anyone. I was merely pointing out that this person Nickystickys' spelling was far too impeccable for her age and state of education. Some members on here have A levels and mis-spell.... ME included! I wasn't being offensive... just making a comparison.

Gosh.... all the time I've been a member and this is the VERY first time someone has pulled me up about something I've said......
I like your rolling eyes Flame.... suits you!!

Emilia xx

Ok i apologise for reading it wrong but because of what was said last time with those nasties saying "we've been here longer than you therefore we are better than you" i guess it just irratated me a little that it seemed that people who had only been here a short time were regarded as being less, if you know what i mean :?

The spelling thing i still think reads a bit offensive at first, but if you didnt mean it to be then again i am sorry :oops:

I do roll my eyes a lot to :)

It's easy to jump - I understand where you're coming from. There has been so much going on here, although I've missed all of it!

Glad I haven't made an enemy!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Emilia xx

the fact of the matter is she left the forum so why another thread on it? it didnt need to be bought up, if you want to know why the thread was tolerated for 2 pages then PM the mods as they say.

Or should they ban people for their spelling now? It could be that the girl was not schooled but read alot of books which lead to such good spelling it is possible.

Will put a sock in it now and enjoy everyone elses posts on FAKES for the next "how many ever" weeks.

The posts that get made are to let people know about current fakers, not one that wasnt even proved to be a fake or left by her own will. And yes of course its very enjoyable finding out that people you liked and trusted are complete liars and have had you fooled for months :roll:

Cassi... I really don't know why you're reacting so badly to my thread. I certainly didn't mean any harm. I see your point, although the sarcastic bit about the spelling is just uncalled for! You seem an intellegent enough woman to NOT try and be provocative. I'm not the bitchy type, so will leave it there..... the thread was light hearted..... nothing to cause anyone to throw their toys out of their cots.

*sigh....* :roll:

Emilia xx

woah guys, emilia isn't a trouble maker. she didn't mean anything by it so there is no point in arguing.

xx

Im not arguing, read my post and realise what i said about spelling ISNT sarcastic...if a child reads alot of books by the time they are 11 it will be very likely for their spelling to be well over the average age, im not arguing at all im stating my point of veiw, in fact the only one making nasty comments Emilia is you "throwing toys out of the cot" "sarcastic comments" "sigh" and neither have i been provocative.

I have not in any of my posts tried to be argumentative at all, and i havnt been sarcastic either. What I said have been my personal opinions on the matter and i have been attacked for stating them.

I havnt taken your thread badly, you are entitled to your opinion, so please dont shoot me down for mine, and do not throw offence at me either. And the reason i said "its obvious" is because i read the nickysticky thread with my eyes rolling so much i nearly lost them in the back of my head :rotfl: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back