Mini Mode @ Boots

Sassyminx

Reaction score
went to boots to get some more badedas bath stuff earlier ( radox doesnt taste anywhere near as nice LOL ) and was just looking thru the baby stuff, and they had a load of stuff reduced to £2 per item, there was absolutely loads of really nice stuff, ended up getting the little man a cardigan, 3pk of tops, a pair of trousers and a jumper for £8, when we worked out what it'd of cost if had paid full price would have been £38 :dance: :dance: :dance:

I AM THE BARGAIN HUNTER WOOOO :rotfl:

lee said he will look like a poo cos its all brown :rotfl:

i shall post pics up tomorrow, id advise anyone to get down there and get some bargains :cheer:

Went I was pg with Isabelle I got so much stuff in there! I think people forget that they do clothes and thats why they end up selling them off so cheap. They do have lovely clothes though!

Tan x

ooh I love mini mode clothing, their stuff is gorgeous. Thanks for the heads up

ellis has loads of mini mode clothes, they are my top baby clothes with Next, Gap and New look.
xxxxx

i went in there the other day and spent £38 and got ella a whole new winter wardrobe and summer stuff for next year too

Keely said:
ellis has loads of mini mode clothes, they are my top baby clothes with Next, Gap and New look.
xxxxx

new look do baby clothes???

izzyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back