Mini meet Aberdeen??

*sara*

Reaction score
I noticed there are quite a few of us from aberdeen on this forum and thought it would be good to have a mini meet, anyone interested?? :D

I'd be up for it, particularly if it was at the same time Aberdeen were playing at Pittodrie, then we can pack OH off to the football and we've got another excuse to make the journey! Maybe sometime in October or November?

Valentine Xxx

I noticed there are quite a few of us from aberdeen on this forum and thought it would be good to have a mini meet, anyone interested?? :D

I'd be up for it, particularly if it was at the same time Aberdeen were playing at Pittodrie, then we can pack OH off to the football and we've got another excuse to make the journey! Maybe sometime in October or November?

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:

Valentine Xxx

Oh no not another one with a hubby that supports Aberdeen :lol: Brilliant idea though!!!!

Me me me me me MEEEEEEEEEEEE * Jumps up and down waving arms about like a mad woman*

jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif

:cheer: Yay :cheer: well if anyone knows when aberdeen are playing as i know nothing about football :oops: We can organise a date :D

Ahh yes cool, ok then how does Sat 4th Oct sound they will be playing Hibernian??

I think that is fine by me...

Where were you thinking. I think the beach area will be a no go if they are playing Hibs, nightmare traffic and parking etc

SarahH said:
Me me me me me MEEEEEEEEEEEE * Jumps up and down waving arms about like a mad woman*

jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif
jumpin2.gif

:rotfl: You just are desparate to get to a meet aren't you

If you dont want to go to the beach Hazelhead park is probably the best park, or Duthie? Depends where everyone is I suppose... I'm in Costa de la Cove Bay :D

I'd love to meet too! I'm in Hilton.
4th October sounds good. We'd want to meet somewhere with indoor space as there's no telling what the weather could be - somewhere between heat wave and blizzard :rotfl:

The Duthie Park has the Winter Gardens and the café so it would be good whatever the weather. Or maybe Ceramic Experience on Broomhill Road as it has a soft play area and yummy things in the café. You don't have to paint things, you can just use the café but it doesn't have an outdoor bit.

I'm trying to think of somewhere in town so that it would be easy for everyone :think: Pizza Express (the new one on Belmont Street) is amazingly baby friendly but you can't mingle very well like that.

kalia said:
Or maybe Ceramic Experience on Broomhill Road as it has a soft play area and yummy things in the café. You don't have to paint things, you can just use the café but it doesn't have an outdoor bit.

Yum, I love the cakes in there!! :rotfl: Might be lots of bday parties on a Sat though?

Iv been trying to think of somewhere easy for everyone to get to that wont be to busy but my mind has gone blank!! :doh:

MakkaP said:
kalia said:
Or maybe Ceramic Experience on Broomhill Road as it has a soft play area and yummy things in the café. You don't have to paint things, you can just use the café but it doesn't have an outdoor bit.

Yum, I love the cakes in there!! :rotfl: Might be lots of bday parties on a Sat though?

I've never been but could you not book it??

MakkaP said:

Is that the LilyAdams cakes? Did you know you can order them online and get them sent to you? The lady who makes them is lovely :D

kalia said:
MakkaP said:

Is that the LilyAdams cakes? Did you know you can order them online and get them sent to you? The lady who makes them is lovely :D

Yeah, I think it is! thats so the wrong thing to tell me :rotfl: I'm being good now though, back to weight watchers on Thursday to start losing this baby bellies I've acquired the past 3 years!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back