milk spots

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
my 2month old son has milk spots, but now its like a red are/dry all aound mouth, i wash his face after all feeds etc, i bath him 4times a week?

i was told its my hormones in milk coming out from h/v?

any ideas/help? xxx

A lot of babies get spots hun! 3 of mine did! As long as you are keeping them clean and not picking lol then they will be fine and just clear up! Baby acne its called!! Lola's fleecy sling irritates hers and I have to put a blanket between her face and the sling!

Alex had milk spots for ages, I thought they were never going to go.

But they did. He has lovely smooth skin now.

Just wash his face as you would normally - you don't have to do anything special. They'll go on their own in time.

James had them too - I had no idea what they were. They went in time and no evidence of them now. Just don't pick them or anything!

Vaseline is amazing for clearing up things like this :) much better than creams that are made for it " " in my opinion and experience :)

Kyla had little white milk spots around her nose when she was born they went after about 2-3 weeks, when she was 4 weeks old she had red/pink little spots all over her face, which i was told the majority of newborn babies get it, it cleared up after about 4 weeks. The only way i can described what it looked like was, it look like she had heat rash on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back