milk help

stephlw25

Reaction score
Hi hun, i have been doing the exact same thing. Jamie has the cow and gate follow on milk, and sometimes i buy the growing up milk. But recently i have been giving the odd bottle of cows milk, i'll evenually change over to it completely i guess as its a lot cheaper than formula!! once he is on it completly ill still probley buy the growing up milk (cow and gate) occasionally too!

Hope you and summer are ok hun :hug:

Kayl1986 said:
oooh I can see i'm well loved here thank u for the help girlies

guess i'll ask health visitor wednesday xxx

It's not that your not loved, If I had a clue I would have posted to help. But I don't sorry hun. xx

She should get most of her nutrients from her food babe. Damien is on first milk still as it's a reflux milk, he doesn't get the extra nutrients from anything except food, so if he don't eat, he doesn't get them either. He has full fat cows milk on breakfast, but eh rest is formula or juice.

Sorry I'm probably not helping at all!!

I have a semi clue- my HV said that they can stay on the normal SMA until its time to go onto cows milk constantly, she doesnt believe in SMA progress milk. :wall:

As for giving Cows milk during the day- I imagine that would be ok, but I am not entirely sure on that one! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back