milk change

youngmummy22

Reaction score
So I changed from sma gold to cow and gate comfort 2days ago I've also been giving infacol before feeds as lo had dark green runny poo and was very fidgety after food so signs of colic. Last night he slept from 8.30 and I woke him up at 11for a feed he was asleep again by 11.30 and slept through till 6 he usually wakes every 3hours..he took another bottle at 6 and slept untill half 9 :eek: .. Hoping its not a one off!! Very happy :)

Aww bless! Glad you have seen massive improvements changing his milk! FX he stays this way xx

Thanks fingers and toes crosses ha!! How's little harlow any improvement

Nah, she has gotten worst :( I am taking her to the doctors at dinner time. Hopefully they will be abit more helpfull this time. She cried inconsolably from 8am yesterday until 1am this morning, no sleep inbetween! She slept until 3am and then started up all over again! I ended up sitting watching the clock waiting for my doctors to open so I could ring them straight away! x

Aw bless her there must be something more to it then just colic! Poor you aswel I bet you cpuld really use a break must be so stressful not being able to settle her..hope the doctors are more helpful..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back