Comfort Milk Problems

Debs706

Reaction score
Hi
I have tried my LO on C&G Comfort for the first time today (was on SMA Gold), the first bottle this afternoon was fine but immediately after giving him his tea-time feed he was screaming in discomfort, tummy rumbling and really smelly farts (I have read this bit is normal :lol: ) but is there any reason why it would cause more wind pain than before? I switched because he suffers during the night straining to get rid of his wind and is a bit sicky - am already using infacol & Dr Browns bottles.
Does anyone have any suggestions or experience of this also?

This was exactly the reason we stopped it. Apparently it can take up to 2 weeks to settle. I wasn't putting my LO through 2 weeks of that (and horrendous, constant dirty nappies) so we stopped the C&G comfort and went back to the SMA gold after a week. Not much help I know, but comfort milks don't suit every LO :hug:

We used C&G Comfort milk as Jude had reflux. Can honestly say that apart from being a bit of a pain with getting teats clogged it was really good for him and didn't cause any problems with wind etc. xx

Urgh I still rmbr the nappys... :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

As said above, it can take a good week or so for LO to settle to a new formula, you cant judge it on one bottle!

BUT I also apreciate that you may not want LO to be in discomfort... its your call. Luckly for us, it was fantastic, worked brill from the 1st bottle. Maybe try it for 3 days. Then see how u get on...

It worked really well for us too. But I would stick with it for just a few days and see if the situation improves, I know its tough when they seem to be in discomfort but for us that milk was a saviour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back