Milestones!

Strangeness

Reaction score
So we don't really have a thread for what our babies big steps are so thought I would add one.

So what have your gorgeous little ones started doing in the last week or so?

Aaron in the last few weeks is crawling, can pull himself up and just now has learnt the dad dad sound :D He's also eating lumpy foods and taken to drinking out of a cup really well all of a sudden :D Very proud mummy! :clap:

lucky u B wont touch a beaker lol,

Braydon has started saying hiya, as well as mumma and gangda.
and we have got our first 3 teeth coming thro

Brody has been rolling loads and wriggling all over the floor. He also drinks from a beaker and is much better at playing with his toys, shaking rattles etc.

Seren doesn't seem to have done much new this week, just got better at some things. She has rolled from front to back a couple of times, and managed to go back once but I think that was just a fluke. She is burbling more and laughing out loud when you bounce a helium balloon. Keeps trying to eat the cat or pull off his ears, and is standing up more when you help her bear her weight.

alex has finally mastered the raspberry! taken a week of puffing out his cheeks with his lips clamped together, going very red and then going Bah when he lets it out! looked so fuuny but he was really persistant and kept trying. finally on wednesday he let out a tiny little raspberry while trying. his little face lit up and he did it for about the next hour!

i woke up to hear raspberries on the monitor this morning :lol: ! he was laid in his cot doing it for about 20mins before i got him up.

Still to learn rolling back to front though - will keep trying!

x

I just looked in Aaron's mouth cos he has been so upset today and he has two top teeth coming through (I can feel the sharp bits) so that'll make 4 :D

Rubie can drink from a beaker too :dance:

she can also 'talk', bear her own weight on her legs, almost sit unaided and laugh out loud :D :D :D

but she can't roll :(

Kim said:
almost sit unaided

Wow, Kim... just how clever is Rubie.... brilliant!! :clap: :clap:

Oscar has been more vocal over the last week. Discovered that he can do more with his feet ie. kick toys and his mobile, grabbing everything, just LOVES watching the two dogs play....
He definitely knows his name and loves it when my mum plays "peeka-boo" with him.

Emilia xx

Damien has started to babble more and smiles more now, no rolling as yet but he can go from his back to his side which is a start. He's a bit slow bless him but getting there. He can almost hold his head up un-aided too :D

matthew has found his voice over the last week and now once he gets going wont shut up!! and he has also discovered he can turn on his side so nearly rolling over!!

Dior has been walking for a few months and her latest thing is Birds she loved them she looks out the window allll day then when she sees one she shouts "Birdy"

and Harleys latest milestone... he nearly fits into newborn clothes :lol:

Hi

Kiara can roll back to front ( just this past week) , and front to back .

can stand own weight on her legs but has done that for a long time now.

talks and laughs ,

when on her tummy will pull her self forward looks so funny.and wriggles all over the place almost in circles so she can face a different direction.

She grabs toys alot better now and shekes rattles ect, and even grabs our dogs ears lol.

And just in the past week has liked her exersaucer she even plays with all the toys on it which she never did before,

she still isnt too keen on her jolly jumper yet not sure how to use it.

Katrina

Lydia has (in the past week/2 weeks) started properly clapping (with her hands open so it actually makes a clapping sound) and saying "cla" whilst she does it.

Also she has started going onto her hands and knees and rocking backwards and forwards. I'm sure she'll be crawling soon. (At the moment she doesn't crawl she belly slides backwards and rolls around the room lol).

That's about it on the new development side I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back