Migrane cures??

Melly+2

Reaction score
Someone please help, i need a cure for this migrane ive had it all day, and no getting off the puter is not an option so i need more ideas, 4head isnt working and neither is paracetamol, someone told me to try drinking coffee but as i dont like coffee im gonna try tea, any other suggestions would be greatly taken, thanks so much ladies :hug:

really?! gosh im suprised when i get a migraine only thing that works is sitting (or lying) in a dark room (oh and co-codamol but not on its own, need the dark room!)
glad ur feeling better :hug:

Could it be caffeine withdrawal that's causing the headache?

The dreadfull headaches I got when I gave up caffeine for a time were similar to migranes, that could be why the tea worked as caffeine (or is it just coffee?) can cause migranes :think:

well tbh i dont really drink, tea, hate coffee but have the odd diet coke but thats it so im not sure hun, im ok today though so may have been lack of sleep :rotfl:

I get the worst migraines - they stopped when I was pregnant :dance: :dance: but came back about a week after she was born :x :wall:

Definitly not caffeine then :D

Glad you feel better today, must be awful having a migrane and a little one to look after :hug:

drea b said:
I get the worst migraines - they stopped when I was pregnant :dance: :dance: but came back about a week after she was born :x :wall:
Im the oppisite, only get them when im pg, pain in the rectum, thanks ladies for the hugs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back