Please Mr Migrane just fook off!!!

Melly+2

Reaction score
My god its driving me mad, ive had this sodding migrane from the moment i got up this morning, i had it last night too. 4head isnt working and paracetamol doesnt work either, what else can sooth it some one please help me :(

I cant help you hun but have some of these! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hate migraines and nothing I do except sleep helps any! Try and not spend a long time on the pc and shut the curtains if you can! If Hope goes to sleep then you try to too! :hug: :hug:

oh balls i messed that up then, i was sorting my bills out while she was asleep, i have the curtains closed though now which helps a bit, sorry for moaning again, my hips getting so painful today, i yellped sitting down, an its bad in my pubic bone. I always imagined the second being easier then the first :lol:

hey thought i might be able to help. Have suffered with migraines for years and only things that used to help me, i can't have now. I find paracetemol rubbish, and although sleep soothes it, it doesn't kick it out and often comes back with avengence a few hours later. Now we're not supposed to have too much coffee in pregnancy, but we can have some, and i'd always heard that caffeine works well for headaches and migraines. It works wonders for me! after i had a blinder of one a month or so ago where i was almost sick all over the place and my eyes and neck were killing me, i decided to try coffee the next day (migraines tend to recurr for me for a few days). I have a cup a day in the morning which i find for the most part keeps them at bay, and if one starts to creep on and even gets a little bad, i'll sit down, have another coffee and a bisquit and i find it starts to go away within 10 or so minutes and is completely gone within half hour - 40 mins or so. It's worth the try!

OOooo sounds like a plan, i dont like coffe but im thinkling tea would work, cheers for that i always thought caffine made it worse :hug:

Hi Mel,

Im fortunate that i dont suffer with them but i had one a few months back and god it was awfull.
Sorry i cant help just wanted to let you know im thinking of you and hope it goes soon.

Coffee is one of my triggers!! :shock: Coffee, dark choc, lack of food and drinking coke before bed! lol I still get random ones but if I had too much coffee like two cups, I have a migraine that lasts days! Same if i eat too many jaffa cakes lol !

omfg please someone make it go away nothings working, ive had it all day now :wall:

Hi Mel

Only just seen this but i know how you are feeling. I suffered terrible a few weeks ago, thank god (touch wood) nothing since.

I know you said 4 head didn't work but was it the stick or the strips? I bought the cooling strips and found they were quite good. I had to stick one on and go lie down in a dark cool room and hopefully fall asleep and usually found i woke up feeling a bit better.

Anyway, hope you are feeling tons better today :hug:

xx

thanks everyone, im feeling %110 better today its completely gone thanks you everyone :hug:

Oh thank goodness its gone!! Sometimes I have them for days! :hug:

days on end, fook that for a game of soldiers :talkhand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back