Migrane attack!

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Just wondered if someone could help.........i've now had a killer migrane for the past 2 days.......i'm so upset and in complete pain, and have had to resort to parcetamol.....just wondered how many you can take in one day while being pregnant??

Thanks

Amy xx

Oh, bless you. I too suffer from migraines and the only thing to do is to take migraleave (sp?) so I'm dreading getting one now I'm pg.

I had to go to the local chemist last night for a couple of bits, and I went school with the pharmacist so we had about a 20 minute natter about me being pregnant. I took the opportunity to ask her what I could do if/when I get a migraine. She told me maximum 8 paracetamol in 24 hours, but also said that the stick roll-on FourHead is really good. Because it is mainly menthol in the ingredients, it is safe for use during pregnancy. She also recommended those cool'n'sooth patches, or a wet cool flannel.

And laying down in a very dark room with sunglasses on and your head under a thick quilt always helps me!!!

I hope you feel better soon hun.

Hi Tankett,

Thank you for your replie........have already had 3 parcetamol today but they don't seem to be shifting my migrane. Going to get my husband to stop off on the way home to get me some four-head.....thanks again for your advice, off to lay down again now.

Amy xx

Hey!

I too suffer from migranes - i would recommend the cool patches. I tried the 4head stuff but I was allergic to it - I would recomend trying it on a small area first as I had a nice red line on my head!!

S.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back