Might have lost my notes!

Becky

Reaction score
Ok I'm sooooooo stupid!!

I took my pregnancy notes with me to work so I could ring my midwife about an appointment, I carried them in the same carrier bad that I used to take a top back to Next. Only when I returned the top I left the carrier bag on the counter and I'm nearly certain that my notes were in it!!

I'm hoping they haven't just chucked it in the bin, I'm going to go back tomorrow and see if they still have them but I feel such an idiot!! :wall: :wall:

Not looking forward to telling the midwife :(

Sounds like a case of pregnancy brain :think: ...I still have it! :lol: I am sure that this happens a fair bit hun, try not to worry.

Let us know how you get on :hug:

hopefully they will have realised that something was in the bag and checked it out.
they should really have rung you, or they may have rung the hospital saying that they have found them

fingers crossed it's there when you call in tomorrow! :pray:

Yeah it ususally says on the notes if found return to blah blah hospital lol!
I hope they have kept them for you though! :hug:

have you been to see them yet or given them a ring?
I thought i had lost my notes...but after getting very frustrated & about a week later ive found them... in a bag with cot bed bedding :lol: we havent got our nursary sorted yet let alone put the bed up so if i hadnt of looked they would never have jumped out to tell me where they were!! Dont worry they will turn up... & if they dont im sure you wont be the 1st or last person to loose them that the midwives meet :)

Oh my god well don't I feel like a right wally!

That day I took two carrier bags into work. My notes were in the other one which was still sitting on my desk when I went in.

I'd feel more embarrassed except I was so relieved to have found them that I don't care I paniced over nothing!!

Pregnancy brain strikes again! :rotfl:

told you they would arrive :D welcome to the "ill know EXACTLY where my notes are from now on" club hehehe :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back