Might be stopping TTC

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
The reason bein is that Stephen has been diagnosed with Autism spectrum and he has lots of tests and therepy to go to.

If i dont get pregnant this month then im stopping until Stephen is on the right road - he needs all my attention at the moment and between him and immy i wont have time for a new lo

Thats understandable babes, hope all goes well with your wee boys tests etc :hug: :hug:

I think thats the right decision hun. Hope all the tests go well :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hunny, if you ever want to chat I'm here. Paris is the same, it's a long road but it does get better I promise xx :hug: :hug:

Is Stephen your son?

Im so sorry hon, I think autistic kids are amazing!

xx :hug:

Babylicious said:
Oh hunny, if you ever want to chat I'm here. Paris is the same, it's a long road but it does get better I promise xx :hug: :hug:

Actually there is a lot i need to ask and possibly a shoulder to cry on?

I was going to try for another baby when Tia got to about 2 but like you I decided to concentrate on her because of all the probs she had.... I think you are amazing because of it... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel like it had something to do with me tbh, but Stephen has to be my priorty first.

sorry hun - but its not always devestating news - now you know you may find the road ahead a little easier :hug:

This isnt a official diagnosis but she said her and her collegues will want too met with us in january and give official diagnosis and what treatment to go ahead with.

Tommo is in total denial :( he thinks its his ears still.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope the tests go well :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Babylicious said:

Actually there is a lot i need to ask and possibly a shoulder to cry on?

Of course, I'm pm you my msn & mobile number :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back