Fuming

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
My bloody stupid husband has gone and got a bloody puppy! how bloody stupid and insensitive can the man get? Like i dont have enough to do nd worry about with the kids.
Stephen has important appointments coming through so we can diagose if he has ear problems and possible autism.
Imogen is 3 months old and needs my constant care and attention, and christmas will be here before i know it. i dare not say no cos he will be

Im going to kill him, and i dare not say nocos it will upset him and he will have ago at me.

And were trying for baby no 3 - is it me or is he he a total lunatic???

He should have consulted you on getting a dog. That's a big decision. But I love dogs too so I'm more interested in what breed :|

It gets worse - its a german shep/collie, so big and eventually will go loopy - am sat here wanting to strangle him.

How dare he dump this on me, I have two little kids too look after - how can i walk a puppy and give it the attention it needs? I love dogs too but I have priorties that are more important then a dog.

Im worried sick about stephen at the moment - im sitting here crying about it all - stupid man!!!

If I were you I'd definitely tell him how you feel, don't worry about upsetting him - he needs to know :hug:

kill him :evil:

even better refuse all bding for at least 3 months - you can still ttc, I'll lend you a plastic cup and syringe and get him in his sleep :wink:

Only you would say that libs!!!

But yes im going too kill him - selfish isnt the word thats popping to mind at the moment!

We have had a blazing row in the utility room so the kids couldnt hear an it was vicous and he called me selfish and uncompromising! WTF? he bought a puppy home that needs as much care as a baby and the training - im breaking down thinking about it all!

Well i got a bit vicous and jabbed him in the chest and called him a selfish arse who doesnt even look after the kids he has let alone a puppy - and im sorry its true - so hs packed a bag and gone to his mums.Ive locked the door, he isnt coming in my house in that mood with my children asleep.

But he left the damn dog though, i feel terrible - shes such a pretty odd looking thing and its not her fault - its his

I know its annoying - I got landed with the stepsons dog and cat when he stayed with us (briefly - more briefly than he planned :roll: ) and felt guilty but I'm afraid the dog got packed off to the City Dog's Home after a few days of him not collecting her. I had other priorities - my child and my house and although she was a lovely dog I didn't ask for her or want her.

Bloody men :roll: I just can't believe he did that to you with a toddler and a new baby

ugh! Collies are mental too :? My friend's BF did the same thing to her when she was preggers. Arrived home with a boarder collie pup.....damn thing ate her house basically (chewed EVERYTHING) and she couldnt walk it cos it nearly pulled her over even though it was only a few months old and she couldnt control him with a bump. Its not the poor dogs fault but the collie got so bored being shut in the kitchen all day (so he couldnt chew the rest of the house) he developed a major barking poblem and theyve had no end of complaints from their neighbours.....They are bloody hard work. Good luck with the dog and the hubby x

awwwww we got a puppy shortly after alana was born, sooooo much hard work, he shudnt of just landed a puppy on you like that, esp not a german shep they get bored so easy and need lots of training, thats what we had.

Did he spend aload of money on it? can u not re home it? Sounds like you already have your plate full. :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope u sort it soon

I'd tell him to take it back. I love dogs but you have more than enough on your plate by the sounds of it. I think men just don't think sometimes and don't realise the extra work involved not to mention the cost if something goes wrong and you end up with a whopping vets bill! Remind him of that :wink:

Poor you!! I really feel for you, I hope you get things sorted :hug:

I'd definately put my foot down with him, dogs are hard work, sometimes harder than children!! So if you have two babies already then your TTC number 3 and you don't have the time for the dog then it's not fair on the dog... give him to someone who wants him and will have the time to give him attention he needs :hug:

He got it for free off his local pub landlord, hes not been home yet and phoned thids morning but i ignored him - thatl teach him! :rotfl:

The puppy werent too bad though, only peed once and cried a bit but she was ok.

I refuse to warm to her though!!!

why the hell do people just GIVE animals away?? they have no sense. Just pass these poor pups around like they were last seasons toy.

It makes me soooooo mad. I love dogs and it just makes me :x :wall:

I'm the sort of stupid person who would happily accept a free dog.Then remember I have a baby :oops: :oops:

maybe the dog won't be so bad if she's well behaved?And it would be nice for your little boy.

also just noticed you're TTC again- Good luck! If I was 10 years older I probably would be too...but...a-levels come first :lol:

Hi all, well he came home with his tail inbetween his legs this morning and apologised and I told him I wasnt giving in to keeping a puppy, I have too muxh on my plate and I love dogs and it would be cruel to keep her not being able to give her the love and attention she needs and deserves.

A friend of mine who is with her partner and has no kids came over earlier and fell in love with her - and is dog crazy, so the puppy has gone with her! she was shocked when i told her she could have her, she bollocked my husband for what he had done and agreed eith me it wasnt fair on the pup.

Just spoke to her and the puppy is settling well and loves her other dogs!

So happy ending for the puppy - who she has called bounce.

DH is sulking big time!!!

aww at least the dog has a loving home now. You def did right thing hun! well done for putting your foot down. Why do men always try and push our buttons :x :lol:

:hug:

I dont know, but she will be fine with Ella, shes got awards from dog shows and took her labrodor to crufts last year and did really well!

Bounce will be happy there and im happy and will have to cheer my DH up and hope he will stop sulking. I think i have done the best for everyone and bounce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back