peadiatrician (*UPDATE 1ST PG)

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Stephen has the big docs appointment for tomorrow and I hope they can diagnose whats the matter with him :( hes so behind everyone in his clss and his speech is crap please what went wrong with him?

I hope they can put there finger on what it may be - im not convinced hes autistic though, hes too sociable and loveable and caring.

Why did this have to happen to my lovely little boy, out of all the twats out there who shouldnt have kids and my poor little man is having problems, its not BLOODY FAIR.

For those of you that dont know Stephen is about the capabilty age of a 2 year old. Hes fine physically- its his speech though and understanding, haring isnt great either.

Hes so beautiful, I really want too see him stop struggling - hes hitting himself hes so frustrated - i think he knows inside hes nt the same as everyone.

STEPHEN HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM, IM DEVASTATED

Heres my little superstar
Image012-1.jpg

awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I really feel for you and Stephen too...
Tia went through exactly the same thing... She was so bright and loving yet her speech and hearing were crap and I used to hate watching her struggle every day with people. I used makaton signing with her so I could understand what she was getting at, but no one else would....

Also you don't care what is wrong with your child... you just want to know what IS wrong with your child... and when you receive a diagnosis you literally feel like you're walking on air, because your poor baby has struggled so much and had no help but finally you are able to start looking for help once you know what's wrong with them...

I just want to let you know that Tia still struggles... I won't deny that... but she has caught up with the rest of her peers... she is a million times better than what she was... she's happy, popular and has some lovely friends. And just remember to be there for them through this, because they will really appreciate it...

They will kick and scream at you.. but just be patient and understanding... and they will come through for you... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: If you wanna chat just pm me.. :)

i'm so sorry hun i only hope this means more help for you now he has a diagnosis. hes still your loving caring son though and that will never change x

Aww, Mrs Tommo, I am so sorry just wanted to give you hugs...
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: well he's a lucky boy he's got a great mum to care for him and support him when he most needs it. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry babes I dont know exactly what this all means but just wanted to give you some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun I'm sorry to hear it's not good news.. but you have a diagnosis... now you can start looking into treatments and help... which is all you ever wanted for your LO is to help him... :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back