might apply for another job..!

leckershell

Reaction score
Well I'm currently on quite low pay with my current job and it's been suggested that once I get back into the swing of things I should look for another similar job in the company but on higher pay.

A bit earlier than expected but I found the perfect job last night - here and I'm already in the force so it wouldn't be much of a move, it's only a few minutes walk from where I am at the moment..

Feels a bit cheeky but I think I'm gonna go for it. Only thing is I don't have supervisory experience but have trained people and acted up in my bosses position for a month while he was on honeymoon, otherwise the job is practically the same as the one I do now as it's admin but heavily financed based.

So yeah, I'm gonna chat to my boss about it tomorrow - the thing about internal jobs is that you have to have your boss sign the application form, so there's no way of doing it without him knowing...

Good luck hun. The job sounds really good and I'm sure if its only Supervisory experience that you haven't had they may still consider you as you are already in the force. Hopefully your boss will sign it for you :)

I got a call yesterday saying they really really wanted to see me for an interview, and I know there are only 7 applicants... Interview next Wednesday (morning after my driving test :shock: ) :pray: :cheer:

thats great news hun!!!!
Got everything crossed for you :)

(told you the CV form was brill :wink: )

My boss wrote a nice review about me too...

"Michelle is an extremely capable employee, fully capable of working at a higher level. She is enthusiastic and positive in all aspects of work, including new tasks and areas of responsibility. She will be missed."

oooooo good luck :pray: :hug: and your driving test.... what a day that will be :shock:

What job is it... the link says the closing date has expired now

I applied for 2 - Admin Officer (not heard back yet but closing date was only Monday) and Business Support Officer which is the one I have the interview for - it's basically one step up from the Finance Assistant job I currently have, which is the intermediate between me and my current boss..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back