Midwife

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Woo :) Midwife just been to review my blood pressure as it has been quite high recently (Its alot lower now :) ) and after Me, My Mum & Midwife got talking about length of labours etc.. and my Mum mentioned that my Nan had a really quick labour with her...It was like 3hrs or something like that and my Mum was only 4 hours 20 mins with me and 2 hours 50 mins with my brother so the Midwife said ''Wow looks like your gonna have a quick labour then'' apparently it can run in the family
So i'm sat here with a big grin on my face now hehe :D only worry is my OH getting here quick as he works in London...knowing my luck by the time he gets here half the head will be out lol

not fair! lol :shakehead:

great news hun, im hoping these little signs i am having means that J will make an early and quick arrival..wishful thinking? :rotfl:

Lol Cassi there's no harm in a lil wishful thinking, dunno about you but i know it helps my days go quicker!

glad your BP has gone down hun. Let's hope it is a nice quick labour for you like you Mum & Nan :D

sorry to pop ur bubble hun my mum was 16 hours with me 11 with my sis and i was 40 mins with B

awww you cow dont rub it in about having a quick labour :shakehead: lol

..nah I do hope it goes quickly for you. The quicker it is the quicker you get to post piccys of your little one hehe :cheer:

My labour with Zack was 10 hours long, soim not looking to hopefull about a short labour :? ...ah well ill just have to make sure my OH knows how much pain im in every second :twisted: hehe

violet-glow said:
awww you cow dont rub it in about having a quick labour :shakehead: lol

..nah I do hope it goes quickly for you. The quicker it is the quicker you get to post piccys of your little one hehe :cheer:

My labour with Zack was 10 hours long, soim not looking to hopefull about a short labour :? ...ah well ill just have to make sure my OH knows how much pain im in every second :twisted: hehe

Ner Ner Na Ner Ner :moon: lol :lol: Knowing my luck i'll be the odd one out and last 2 days or summit lol
Well the Men got us like this we didn't do anything :angel: hehe so they deserve as much as they get & trust me my OH will feel the pain :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back