Text Buddy?

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I dont think baby is coming out anytime soon, tbh i am hoping he stay in until the 12th which is a few days before my due date but my mum and my favouritest midwife ever will be around then so we are doing tight fanny vibes until the 12th :dance:

But... would be nice to have someone who Liam can just text who can let you lovely ladies know that your BigBump has become your BigBum...

So will anyone be my buddy :lol:

Aw, I would offer, but seeing as we're in competition we might go at the same time!! :)

I wouldn't mind being your text buddy - we could swap if you like as i'm after one too!

Rejected by MegsMeadow <sniff> but your right, it would be silly to be text buddies coz if we go on the same night there would be trouble!

Evajo you are on!

will PM you my number :)

Hey you don't need a text buddy.....you need a waterproof cover for your keyboard so you can keep us all updated while you're floating in your pool :rofl: I still think you'll go before me!

thats probably more true than you know!!!

'I WANT A NATURAL BIRTH BUT I MUST HAVE THE INTERNET!!!'

heheeehh, one reason to stay at home i suppose ;)

Excellent, oooohh you could be our first live webcam PF birth!!!!!.........no?

I'll be a text buddy, were all due at a similar time, although I might cry if I go last lol x

Like Erin, Im going to need a text buddy :)

I think everyones going to be staring at their phones for the next month!!!

Yeah, I was wondering if that would be easier. Sounds good to me! Wasn't sure how busy you'd be with your lo!

Shes so cute :) x

I have my phone so never too busy ma'dear!!! Thanks she's a little angel to be fair xxx

Now everyones started having their babies (really feels like everyones dropping them out at the moment!!) Im getting just a tad frustrated that mine isn't here yet lol.

Im hoping she doesnt get as comfortable as Olivia did, I couldnt wait another 6 weeks for her!!!

Lol I don't blame you if one more person had theirs before me I'd of gone mad lol! Ooo it's so close for you!!! Xxx

Anyone want to be mine? :) amyjayne, are we too close together? I might be being induced early so might be finding ourselves in the same situation at the same time? x

I need one too hehe :)
wonder who's gonna be next... got really bad backache atm but think it's coz I spent couple of hours walking round Asda!
bloody agony though!
x

Rejected by MegsMeadow <sniff> but your right, it would be silly to be text buddies coz if we go on the same night there would be trouble!

Evajo you are on!

will PM you my number :)
Thanks hun will text tomorrow with number - can't beleive things are getting soooo close!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back