Midwife??

Loulabelle

Reaction score
Hi,

I found out I was pregnant last Tuesday and went to the doctors on Friday. He told me to wait for the midwife to call. Can anyone give me a rough idea how long this usually takes (obviously I assume it varies somewhat from midwife to midwife). The doctor estimated that I am 7 weeks. Any advice would be appreciated - I'm clueless!!!

Thanks xxx

you will prob see her in next couple of weeks for a booking visit mine took a few weeks to call but i found out earlier than you x

I had my bookin in appt at 9 weeks but I had to ring mw myself x

hi im new to but im on my 2nd! u say ur about 7weeks she should call pretty soon mayb only a week or 2! but dont worry they only give u an estimated del date and some vouchers to get some free stuff! an a diary pack...theres nothing she can do to assure u or anything like that, but the first scan is when it really gets exciting!! and you dont have long only approx 5weeks!!!thats much more useful!!x if she doesnt call you in 2weeks book ya self in love as they do tend to run behind well they do around where i live anyway!gud luk x

my midwife sent me a wee letter! was rather sweet i thought, then again that might just be my emotions lol, i got mine within two weeks when I was five weeks, and have mine on the 7th when im 8 weeks so yayy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back