Waiting on midwife!

Strangeness

Reaction score
I saw my midwife two weeks ago and she said the next appointment she would phone me and see me at home because she was fully booked for this week due to her having holiday last week. She said it would either be monday or tuesday and she'd phone me. I'm still waiting for a call! I would have thought she would have phoned by now to at least let me know a time or something but nadda! I'm a bit disappointed because my last midwife appointment was seriously rushed because she was running late and now I don't even know if she's gonna turn up today! She's not in my gp surgery til tomorrow so I guess I'll just have to wait and see and if she doesn't phone then phone my surgery tomorrow. Lets all send mind vibes to my midwife to get her bum in gear :lol:

aww i always hated waiting in for them, hope she shows up/rings you soon :hug:

Come on midwife. I've noticed how busy and rushed they are, it makes you feel like your not getting the care you need. Hopefully she'll call you soon.

Alex xxx

Do you have her mobile number? If so I'd call her now. My MW mobile no was put on the front of my green notes book.

Nope, no mobile number :( Still haven't heard anything. I'm not that worried cos I feel fine and baby is moving lots but I feel forgotten! I've got my consultant appointment next week so can discuss anything I need to with him if she can't make it. Will give the surgery a call tomorrow though if she doesn't show up today. Just annoyed I have wasted two days sat indoors incase the phone goes or she turns up.

I had the same thing a while ago, my mw took 3 days to return my message on her mobile, didnt give me much confidence really. I know they are busy but makes you wonder....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back