Midwife appointments

nori

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a quick question.. Does your midwife visit you at home and if so when did she start doing this? Ive just realised that i will be leaving work in a couple of weeks and my OH will have the car. Waddling half an hour to the docs doesnt seem appealing..

Claire x

I would phone and ask her tbh. Mine held hers at the local hospital but she would arrange to visit me at home if I couldn't make it to the hospital.

Mine so far have all been held at the clinic or hospital but my next one at 32 weeks is a home visit. I would phone and ask, I'm sure she said she could come to me if I couldn't get to her.

i think with us the first introduction and the 32 week ones are at home im not sure after that though :D

All mine have been at our doctor surgery she only comes here once i have had him x

mine is all at the doctors, they only come out when ive had the baby

All mine have been at the local doctors and she only come for home visits once the baby is here

Mine were all at the surgery until my last one and that's only because she made an exception and visited me at home.

vickyxoxo said:
All mine have been at our doctor surgery she only comes here once i have had him x
Same here!! Well I saw one at the hospital at my 12 weeks scan and will see her at the hozzie if Im overdue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back