Midwife Appointments

Amylize

Reaction score
What dates do midwifes check what?

Next week i have a MW appointment ill be 25 week. Last time was at 17 weeks just a routine check up and HB was heard.

Will it be the same this time around?

I was told that at the 24/25 week mark they start to measure the size of your bump along with the wee test and BP etc. I think you will also hear the heartbeat at all the appointments too :)

I was given my MATB1 form, BP was taken, wee sample, heard LO's HB and I was booked in for routine bloods at 28 weeks. x

Thanks ladies,

Do the routine MW check ups get closer together now?

x

At mine she just checked HB, Gave me my MATB1, tested urine sample and measured my bump :)

I think theyre meant to be at 28, 32, 36, 38 & 40 now mine said. Dunno if it varys in different areas x

I think it does differ from area to area.. I've just booked my 25 week appointment for three weeks time! Then I've got appointments at: 28, 31, 34, 36, 38 & 40 :) x

here they measure bump @ 28weeks onwords but i didnt get bump measured till 32weeks cos i had scan at 28weeks.
apps get closer together about 32weeks onwords.

I bet my midwifes appointments are all to pot! I've not had one appointment on time!

My booking in appointment was 9 weeks + 2
First scan was 13 weeks + 2
16 weeks appointment i was 17 weeks + 1
20 week scan was spot on to the day!
next appointment ill be 25 + 1 weeks lol

so who knows :)

Thanks for asking hon, now I know what to expect next week at my 25 mw appt. :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back