Midwife Appointment...

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
Well those of you who are following my pregnancy knew that i had midwife today for the first time :dance:

Even though i am in limbo about weither i lost the baby as i am still spotting brown discharge and won't know until tomorrow afternoon by my HCG Bloods..
She made me smile and really made me feel that everything was going to be ok which believe me is a blessing right now xx

She even gave me my pregnancy pack and said to read through it, i told her what had happened with the 3 days bleed with some clots and then it turned pink and now brown and FINALLY someone has given me what the bleeding might actually be...
She said it could be Implantation bleeding as it can be heavy then get lighter and lighter and then nothing, and she said it can last a week.
What a sigh of relief. I am praying to the Goddess that this is what it is, and not a miscarriage!!!! :shock:

She has booked me in for another appointment for next wednesday which if i am still pregnant (touch wood) will be my booking appointment.. and said to me to text her to tell her how things are going, and she said she was very optimistic about me still being pregnant! xx

I told her my hormone level was 113 yesterday but she did not seem to bothered by that and said it is the second one that counts. (Which you lovely ladies did inform me yesterday :D)

But she has made me feel real good and positive about this pregnancy and said that i could only be 4-5 weeks hence why it has not shown on the internal scan..

Thought i would share this with you ladies,
This little glimmer of hope that i have xxxxxx

Glad things are looking positive!! When do you do your second hormone check?? Hope your levels go up x x

Hope you levels are on the rise hun, fingers crossed xxx

Really really got my FX for you hunny, hope your little bean is all safe and snug in there :D Although I think you can tell it's gonna be a troublemaker already!!

xxx

Fingers will be crossed for you at 4pm!! Really hope it's good news x x

What a lovely midwife! I hope you get good news about your HCG levels today. Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back