Midwife appointment Monday

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Ive got my Midwife appointment on Monday and the letter says to be at home between 1pm and 4pm for the Midwife to come round. Do they usually come to your house?

Who has had their midwife appointment and what happened? Do they just ask general questions about your health? Im assuming this is the best time to ask any questions i might have as well.

Does the midwife take blood tests or do you do that at hospital?

Thanks

Tiggy xxx

I assumed you went to them when pregnant and they came to you after the birth?!

xx

I had my first booking in appointment with my midwife when i was 8 weeks, and that was at the surgery, my next appoinment is when i'll be 16 weeks (which i'm thinking of querying as i saw her every 4 weeks when first pregnant with lily :think: ) and that appointment is at the surgery too....the midwife didn't come round to my house until i came home after giving birth like kayte said....

Maybe it depends on your area? :think: sorry not really any help :oops:

xx

some areas they come to your house and some u go to them, here you can choose as we have no public transport and some people find it hard getting to surgery

I am seeing my midwife tomorrow morning, she is coming to my flat. She phoned me the day after I visited my Doctor and arranged a time that suited me, then sent me my maternity notes and a form to fill out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back