Midwife Ap today & OH heard heartbeat yest...we think :)**Updated**

LucyAnn

Reaction score
scared.com and dunno why! all thats getting me through is that we will here lil ones heart beat and when she has seen me will book my 20 week scan :D

I am just so worried everyone is like you are so small can't tell your pregnant etc and honestly everyone just keeps saying how small i am - i am very tall and know people show differently on build etc and im quite tall 5'11 im getting paranoid somethings wrong! can't help it. I havent had any movement at all yet but my OH put his ear to my tummy yesterday and nearly cried that he could hear a heart beat fluttering! I can't get his face off my tummy now lol!!
xxxx

Last edited:
Awww don't worry! Some people don't show that much and baby is totally fine! My cousin was like that almost to the end of the pregnancy and her little girl is sooo cute! Don't you worry.

And awww at your OH!! xxxx

Awww don't worry! Some people don't show that much and baby is totally fine! My cousin was like that almost to the end of the pregnancy and her little girl is sooo cute! Don't you worry.

And awww at your OH!! xxxx

thank you very much me and OH thought we was really showing compared to my belly normally but we obviously arent lol. its just under my belly button that has really bumped out but i definatly havent got a full blown bump yet. I don't mind how i look but just getting so paranoid when people are saying things it fills me with worry :( xxx

ahhh hun dont panic. Some people dont show at all. When i was pregnant with my first i didnt show until i was nearly 7 months (this time i feel so huge)
Its so cool that you OH heard the heartbeat that must be amazing for him

ahhh hun dont panic. Some people dont show at all. When i was pregnant with my first i didnt show until i was nearly 7 months (this time i feel so huge)
Its so cool that you OH heard the heartbeat that must be amazing for him

Thank you thats nice to know your experience it's reasurring thankyou. a colleague of mine is also pregnant 28 weeks she is and all she keeps saying is how small i am compared to what she was :s but i spose hopefully my MW app should reassure me. just wish i could have a scan everyday to check lol xx

Aw hun, I was the same as songbird with my 1st my bump was tiny, I was actually smaller than what I am now when I gave birth! I agree though this 2nd time round I do feel rather huge compared to what I was last time! But I no that its all normal! Xx

Aw hun, I was the same as songbird with my 1st my bump was tiny, I was actually smaller than what I am now when I gave birth! I agree though this 2nd time round I do feel rather huge compared to what I was last time! But I no that its all normal! Xx

Thank you. I just seem to have gone down in dress sizes in most things which feels weird as i was expecting to be quite bumpish at this stage xx

I agree with all the lovely ladies hunny, bumps come in all different shapes and sizes. Goodluck at your appointment today x x

Hi Ladies

Thank you for your kind words Blood Pressure normal, Urine normal booked 20 week scan :D and heard lil heart beat was so low down, she had to yank my trousers right down :s!!
I am completely reassured now :) just waiting for my doppler I ordered last week :)

Thanksyou!
xxxxx

Hi chick x I think i;m only a day ahead of you and I'm hardly showing either x I have stretchmarks from weight loss actually not from baby growing!! :shock: x I;m sure we'lll cathc up soon though x :hug: x

Hi chick x I think i;m only a day ahead of you and I'm hardly showing either x I have stretchmarks from weight loss actually not from baby growing!! :shock: x I;m sure we'lll cathc up soon though x :hug: x

oh wow yeah you are a day in front thats really nice to now we are so close and the same! lol me and OH thought i was showing loads but must be because i have always had a flat tummy so any change felt massive but even today I have had ' Oh I think you am gonna av a tiny bump' and 'oh my god i cant believe you are nearly 4 1/2 months' etc
I feel ok with it now just feels weird are you quite tall? im 5, 11" and heard that a liccle bump can be because of height, stomach muscles, allsorts. But a girl i know whos pregnant she was really same height and build as me and at approx 6 1/2 months she looks like she is going to give birth now in my eyes ( in the nicest posible way) xxx

I'm not tall at all lol x Im only 5ft3 :) I can feel babyfluttering about, but i guess I'll have to wait a bit longer for my bump x

Glad everything went ok x. I don't have a bump either but was massive with my first by now! I can see a difference but nobody else would notice! I've actually gone down a dress size too prob from the nausea in tri 1! Some women carry lots of water too. My SIL is also 5'11 and she didn't have a massive bump with either of her two. One good thing to remember is you will have a smaller tummy to get rid of afterwards which is a massive bonus! Believe me I don't want to be trying to get rid of the blubber waist I had last time, took a lot of hard work at the gym to get a flat tummy again! Long as baby is growing bump size don't matter x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back