midwife and weight today

nmf1987

Reaction score
well all at midwife went well. my cheeky little man kicked the doppler off when she put it on my belly.

bump is measuring right at 26 cm. she was abit concerned about my scan report as it says plancenta low one week and high the next but spoke to us dept at hospital and they rechecked there images and said its perfect.

so all in all its good. booked 28 week appointment for 5th april.

midwife didn't weigh me so weighed myself at a friends house. so far i have gained 1 stone since week 8ish.

is this about average. xx

well im almost 30 weeks and ive put on 2 and half stone!! Maybe im being too greedy :-(

I think its different for everyone really - i was very slim before and ive bulked out a lot x

Its normal to gain about two stone during the pregnancy , I know I gained three last time :( Mind you I lost one stone as soon as I had given birth and another within a week or so , dont worry :hugs:

thanks. think i am just noticing it more as i was a skinny moo before. although people that dont know me are saying oh youv'e managed to stay slim everywhere else. your all bump. which is nce to hear. xxx

yeah thats same with me i think, i feel like carrying a pic of my lovely pre pregnancy figure around with me top prove thay i havent always been like this!! x

lol... can you imagine. hi nice to meet you this is what i normally look like. look look im skinny and lovely.

ha ha. would be quite amusing. xxx

I was looking at my facebook pics last night and moaning to my OH that I used to look so much better and more glamourous. I'm going out for lunch today so going to make a real effort as I feel like I'm getting lazy, for example not putting as much make up on and stuff lol. Can't wait to be able to wear normal clothes again, sick of all my maternity stuff. I've put on about 1 and a half stone, hoping I don't put loads more on xx

lol... can you imagine. hi nice to meet you this is what i normally look like. look look im skinny and lovely.

ha ha. would be quite amusing. xxx

LOL! made me giggle :)

And yeah Emma i know what u mean, im dying to wear some nice normal clothes again and feel glam once in a while. Im turning into a right slob! x

me to. i got dressed to go out for dinner today with oh and when we got bk put my joggers and dressing gown bk on. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back