• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Middle names...

Verity2011

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how many of you are opting for a middle name and does it have any particular significance?

Is anyone going for more than one middle name?

Cub's middle name is Gordon, after my step dad who adopted me but all my family have middle names so I feel it's kinda traditional.

If its a girl Alice Olivia - for no reason appart from its pritty lol x

AJ has my stepdads first name (Andrew) and my OHs name as a middle one (Jason), hence Andrew Jason / AJ for short.

Named after 2 of the strongest, most loving, loyal men I know. I'm hoping he'll live up to his name. lol

Think we are having Phillip. OH's dad's middle name.
Oh's dad's name doesn't go very well so opted for his middle name instead, as in their family tradition is to carry on their Grandparents name. x

We have Orlando Ronald! Ronald is my OH's grandpa's name! oH said "cos I love my grandpa" aww

Sophias middle name will be Marie for no particular reason, i wanted Paiges to be that but her initials would be PMT so decided to go with Louise instead. Jakes middle name is Anthony after my late dad xx

if its a girl her middle name will be Bernadette after my aunt who passed away a few years ago.
If its a boy it will be Duncan, after my OH's uncle who also passed away.

OH doesnt have a middle name himself - none of the family do on his side, but he likes the idea of using it as a memorial to someone so to speak :)

If its a girl her middle name will be heather - my mums name. If its a boy his middle name will be Andrew - my hubbys dads name. They are the two very significant people in our lives. :) xx

We r having either Arthur James or Albert James. Arthur is after my great grandad, James is both my dads middle. And and DH's dads middle name.

My 2 boys have 2 middle names, aftere there granddad/greatgrandads. My daughter has my little girls name who we lost a year before. And this baby will have my mums middle name elizabeth and oh's mums middle name maria as there first names are awful!! Ha x

my LO is having my brothers name as a middle name - Anthony! we haven't told anyone yet as OH has a brother himself and i suspect both dads are thinking it might be them. but, i'm much more close to my brother than my dad and OH's dad is called Roy (i just can't have Roy - sorry to any Roy's out there).

im actually really looking forward to telling my brother when little one is here :)

xx

Babys middle name is going to be lesley as that is my fiance's, his dads, his grandfathers middle name and he wanted to carry on with the tradition. It is also my dads middle name and was suitable for a boy or girl so she will be Meghan Lesley Steel.

We have chosen the middle name - it will be my late Mum's Christian name... So very significant for me.

I picked 2 for Jacob but only because I liked them, Isaac Harrison, all my boys have had 2 :)

our LO is having two middle names after mine and hubbys nans, we've both lost our nans and we were very close to them, hubbys nan was Sarah, and his other nans middle name was also Sarah so a double meaning :) always said I would give my daughter Ann as a middle name after my nan if we had a girl :)

We're trying to pick one at the moment.
We both agreed on Grace Isabella a few weeks ago, but now I'm not so sure.
I much prefer Grace Lilah

Gah it's so frustrating! :lol: xxx

They're both gorgeous but I LOVE Grace Lilah - has a really gorgeous sound to it.

Having BIL's name 'Isa'. Never considered having more than one!!

We are having two middle names... William Nicholas, all boys on OH side has William in their name and Nicholas is my dads name and both my brothers middle name x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back