Middle name help! UPDATED

Ani

Reaction score
We have pretty much decided on the name Leo for our baby boy. We had planned on giving him John (or Juan here in Spain) as a second name but now we have decided against it.

What do you think of the name Leo Cristian? His surname would be Marsella...

Aaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!! We had almost decided on LEO RAFAEL MARSELLA when someone commented that it was a bit "ninja turtlish" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Since then, others have commented saying it is very "artisty" as well.

It is still between Leo Rafael and Leo Cristian (pronounced in the Spanish way - Crist-ee-anne) but I have been a bit put off Rafael now by these comments as I dont want him to be teased... what do you think?

mmm..im not sure if its abit long for Leo i like Leo Juan, that sounds lovely how come you decided against it? how about instead of john, giving him the spanish spelling instead?

I think it sounds lovely! I love the name Leo but our surname is only 3 letters so it doesn't sound right! I definately thing it sounds better with longer names after it :D

xrachx said:
mmm..im not sure if its abit long for Leo i like Leo Juan, that sounds lovely how come you decided against it? how about instead of john, giving him the spanish spelling instead?

DH just decided he didnt like it. We do prefer Leo Juan but still not happy with it.

:wall: :wall:

Here are the other alternatives:

- Leo Cristian Marsella
- Leo Conor Marsella
- Leo Jacob Marsella
- Leo Max Marsella
- Leo Robert Marsella
- Leo Sean Marsella
- Leo Simon Marsella
- Leo Zack Marsella

What do you girls think of:

Leo Rafael Marsella