Middle back pain?

pilkers

Reaction score
Does anybody else have back pain across the middle of the back? It's at either side of my spine and round about where the bottom of my ribs are.

I've had it for weeks now and it's getting worse and worse but the odd thing is when I'm stood up or led down the pain goes away. It's only when I'm sitting that it starts and it doesn't matter what position I'm sitting in either, it's automatically there.

I would consider it being the weight of my boobs but as they're small I'm not convinced it's that!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi,

I have exactly the same pain in the same place, I've had it for about 3 weeks and had trouble sitting down and sleeping, cushions on your back dont help.

I also found the pain went when I was walking about, it's really strange but I did notice that last night the pain had gone so fingers crossed it may not come back, i hope not anyway. Another thing I started doing Pelvic Exercises and I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it.

I just put it down to the weight I'm carrying cause my boobs aint that big either.

Hopefully it should go away soon.

lisa&alex said:
when did you last have ur wee chkd?

had it done this morning...NAD.

Midwife says it could just be a weak point in my skeletal/muscular system and cos I'm thin the weight of my bump is pulling on that particular bit of my spine...nothing to worry about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back