Back Pain

bunnymom1980

Reaction score
I've got this really annoying pain right in my coccyx bone area. It's worse if I'm sitting. LO is 3/5's engaged, do you think it's her head pressing into my back??

Sounds like it hun :hug: Hope it eases for you sweetie. You tried having a bath? xx

I have it to hun.

I thought mine hadcome back due to me falling off a horse 5 years ago, landing flat on my back and having to go hospital to be told it was cracked lol

Does it kill when you stand up?

Doctor advised me to just rest and sit on a few cushions. I asked about useing deep heat but he said there is a chemical in it that can set off labour :shock:

Hope that helps hun xx :hug:

dannii87 said:
Sounds like it hun :hug: Hope it eases for you sweetie. You tried having a bath? xx

yeah having a bath eases it temporarily.

I need to get my arse off this computer, that'll probably help :rotfl:

:hug: Ah 'eck. It's a bugger when you can't relieve discomfort for long...

:hug: Have another hug x

do you have a ball? i have this pain all the time, but the ball really helps.

I'm with Millylillyrose.....

I have a massive bump and babe is already 3/5 engaged and my back kills lower back and near tail bone and higher up near my bra line....I find the gym ball a godsend and it really helps.......

Just make sure you get a proper preggo one as they are designed to deflate slowly if punctured, the normal gym ones could pop suddenly if they get punctured and propell you and LO across the room! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back