Messy breastfeeding - does it end? *update pg2*

I've been to one baby group but it was mainly older babies and all the mums knew each other and were really 'cliquey' so I was a bit put off! Tbh I've never been much of a 'socializer' so it doesn't really appeal, maybe I'll leave it till Lizzie is old enough to actually benefit from it :)

I've been to one baby group but it was mainly older babies and all the mums knew each other and were really 'cliquey' so I was a bit put off! Tbh I've never been much of a 'socializer' so it doesn't really appeal, maybe I'll leave it till Lizzie is old enough to actually benefit from it :)

im not socializer either but thought it would be good for Tegan to meet lots of new people. they did have a breastfeeding cafe but there not doing it now as not enough people went x

You're so right about some of them being cliquey, I actually went to one before Christmas, at a ceramics workshop for babies, and was one of the last to arrive (although there was no set start time or anything). I went to sit on the table as everyone else (there were only about 4 others there anyway) but no-one moved their pushchairs to let me through or anything so ended up sitting at a table on my own - with Cahal of course! I then proceeded to sit and listen to them moaning about how cliquey the other groups were all the time whilst completely ignoring Cahal and I - I had to bite my tongue! Won't be going to THAT one again!

I also went to a really cliquey one at church not one person spoke to me it was horrible! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back