Message from Libs

skairdykat

Reaction score
I've spoke to her today and she asked me to tell you that AF came on Xmas day :cry: (the witch certainly picks her moments doesn't she? :evil: )

She's spent a few days on the couch but her friend is staying with her for the weekend and she is going out for the next few nights and having a good drink lol. Then getting back on track in the new year.

Hope your having a good time hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh poor Libs :( Hope she enjoys her friend being around and a girls night out is always a good way to cheer yourself up!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry she got you hun, good luck for 2008!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am very sorry to have read about AF Libs.. have been thinking of you

aww bless her well lets hope cheri is right then

sorry to hear about the witch, all the best TTC in 2008, enjoy your drink xxx

Oh no, I bet that really hurt and arriving on christmas day grrrr.

Libs were all here for you hunni

Thanks everyone :hug: it seems that the temporary pain free Afs were just a little respite after the mc cos this one HURT :cry: luckily as DS had xbox for christmas and DH is happy on sofa watching DVDs I just got to rest a lot. The girly night out was great but now I'm stopping drinking all together again. We're even stopping in new years eve! Time to get healthy :D

libs said:
Thanks everyone :hug: it seems that the temporary pain free Afs were just a little respite after the mc cos this one HURT :cry: luckily as DS had xbox for christmas and DH is happy on sofa watching DVDs I just got to rest a lot. The girly night out was great but now I'm stopping drinking all together again. We're even stopping in new years eve! Time to get healthy :D

:hug:

that witch never gives up, why cant she just give you a break!! :hug:

hope you feeling better soon, all the best for 2008 :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27