Message From Libs

monster_munch

Reaction score
She has been to the docs,

She's not entitled to any help or tests at all, but the doc said that she couldn't see why libs would actually need any and expects her to go back in the new year saying she is pregnant.

I am taking it as fabulous news, she's off for her donation tonight so lots of "Go Spermies Go" chanting from everyone please!!

Im taking that as good news but i bet libs i feeling a bit down cos it all - she wanted answers!

Damn i needed to speak to her

Yeah, sometimes you want to hear that they have a magic cure, BUT she is fine so get chanting or else :lol:

i would say thats good news. docs saying that she dosent need any help she can do it on her own. Go libs gl hun xxxx

:cheer: Go spermies go :cheer: Go Spermies go :cheer:

nah perfect pressie for xmas a sack full of pg tests lol

:rotfl:

so lets see what all your chanting does :wink: thanks everyone
donation went v well (nice mental image there MM? :wink: )

overall I'm seeing it as good news from the doctor - she says as my cycles are soooo regular except for the little hiccup and as some hormones were tested in the bloodtests she ran in August - although she's happy to refer me privately - she doesn't really see the point.

She thinks I'm perfectly healthy and its just one of those things - and as MM said she sent me away saying she wanted and expected to see me back soon in the new year with news of a pregnancy :cheer:

Mrs T - facebook you in min :hug:

I need a shoulder to sob on libs!!!

Glad the spermies went where thwy were meant too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back