Merry Xmas

mandspice

Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Xmas - I hope everyone has a relaxing time and let's hope 2008 brings happiness for us all :hug: xxx

happy Christmas!!!

off for works Christmas dinner today - yum!!!

hope everyone has a lovely time x

Merry Christmas!!

I'm getting so excited!! I'm like a little kid! :cheer:

Hope everyone has a fantastic time and gets what they want form santa!! :D

Merry Christmas and a really wonderful new year for everyone!

Lindsay said:
Happy non alcoholic christmas everyone :wink:

Xxx

:rotfl: I found myself wondering if I was allowed brandy cream this morning :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone :D

Lindsay said:
Happy non alcoholic christmas everyone :wink:

My husband and I have gotten so many presents of champagne and wine this year, it makes me laugh! Merry Christmas everyone.

Well I'm hoping for some good news on my housing front. I moved home on the 15th from South Wales to Luton and was supposed to move in on the 15th but couldnt because the landlord moves like a snail and hasnt sorted the gas heating out and the electrical wires hanging out everywhere. Unfortuantly we've got to move in tonight with the house in that state but tommorow i'm calling the environmetal health authorities out as I can't live like that with a nearly 2 year old. So tonight as a family we'll be freezing cold, no heating and no hot water which I don't need as I've already got a stinking cold but i'm more concerned for my daughter who'll have to be kept in the travel cot so she does electricute herself with the live wires.

Well merry christmas everybody and here I am hoping a better start to 2008.

april :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back