Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas hun, I reckon this time next year you will have a bun in the oven, and I hope I’m right, fingers crossed for you, have a lovely Christmas and new year x

Merry Christmas Charlotte! Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year. Keeping everything crossed for you for next year x

Merry Christmas lovely! You are such a kind and supportive person, you so deserve your baby in 2020! Sending you all the baby dust!xx

Merry Christmas, my Christmas wish is that you get your miracle. You’re such a genuine and lovely person, you deserve it so much xxx

Merry Christmas everyone.

Keeping everything crossed that this will be your year char!

Baby dust to all!

Thank you ladies.
This morning I don’t know what come over me but I was sat on the sofa and my Oh asked if I was okay and I just cried my eyes out.
I think another Christmas without my own little bubba has effected me more than I actually thought it had.
I am feeling better now after cuddles and a chat with the oh.

Wishing you all a fabulous day xx

Merry Christmas to you all xx

Char, I find christmas super hard every year.. doesn’t get easier. I do have a super good feeling about next Christmas for you I reckon you’ll either be pregnant or have a baby in your arms xx

Belated Merry Christmas Char, I also believe that 2020 is going to be your year and that next Christmas will be very different to this one for you! Xx

Hope you had a great Christmas Char. Will be following your ivf journey in 2020 in anticipation of a bfp. All the best you deserve it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back