Merry Christmas Everyone

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Im not too sure whether im going to be able to get on tomorrow as im sure im going to be kept very busy so im going to Wish you all a Merry Christmas now. Hope you all have a lovely day and goodluck to all the christmas day testers x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto!! Thanks M2A.. merry Christmas to you and everybody else too!! Xx

Awwww thanks M2A
Hope you & everyone else has a fantastic Christmas Day
xxxxxxxxx

Merry Xmas everyone, I look forward to continuing the ttc journey with u in 2011 xxxx

Can I just say, I'm a newbie here, but this is one of the friendliest forum's I've ever been to! Love it already, heh!!

Merry Christmas ladies - hope none of you are in you 2ww over the festivities ;)

Thanks hun. :)

I agree, won't be on much tonight and won't tomorrow so have a fantastic Christmas everyone, I hope it's one full of love, fun and laughter. :hug:

ENJOY!!

X X X

merry crimbo to all you lovely TTCers i wont be on tomorrow either i dont think, well until pm at least,
if i ovulate right my 2ww starts tomorrow :( waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
but im not BDing anyway so im having a small drinkipoos :)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS M2A and to all my lovely ladies. I hope you all have a great day and this time next year we're with bump or with baby ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I raise a glass to that LauraAnne :party:(only smiley i could find with a glass!) x x

Merry xmas to all!! Hope you all have a lovely day cause all u lovely ladees deserve it on this forum xxx

Merry Xmas everyone hope you are all having a good one!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back