• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mental hair

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Has anyone else's hair decided to do it's own thing? I had a really cute pixie cut done but my hair has got so springy curly and soft I can't do a bloomin thing with it. It's had a real growth spurt too and looks nothing like it should. It was curly when I was little but relaxed to just a wave as I got older....now it's gone curly again :(. I refuse to stand at the mirror at 5.30 am to straighten it every day.
Please tell me I'm not on my own with this lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

My hair is DISGUSTING!

I had it coloured about 8 weeks ago and the colour didn't take properly and it's grown fast and I have really bad roots. I'm having it done again on Wednesday, hopefully it will improve it a bit!

It goes greasy really quickly too which is very annoying.

Yeah sheesh greasy ain't the word lol xxxxxxxxx

Yes mine is really dry and lank. Can't do anything with it. Have been trying to grow my hair but it takes a lot of styling/straightening and i also need to wash it everyday. Starting to think i should just have the whole lot lopped off, not gona have the time for hair styling when baba comes! xx

yuck my hair has gone vile, i have to wash it everyday sometimes twice, and my roots are awful im worried to get it highlighted again incase it goes green or orange lol xx

Wish I was brave enough to do a "Britney" lol xxxxxxxxx

Haha i was mine on a morning, by afternoon its greesy, urggggg!! On the plus side i have noticed my nails are really strong :) x

Hahahaha at least we'll have nice strong nails to scratch our greasy heads with......when's the "blooming" stage meant to start huh huh huh??????? xxxxxxx

Hahaha hopefully this week will be better for us. Im hoping :) xxx

Mines growing stupidly fast and the ends are splitting!
Looks a right mess.
Used to die it all the time, but havnt since my BFP so have awful roots too!
Grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back